Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I want to be in Cologne, a legend!



I'm sure to score a goal. Goals are my lifeblood. And they make people happy. The greatest reward for my double in Cottbus, there were at the airport of Ljubljana.
When I came out of the machine, I was waiting for my family. Mother and father had come ter my "sister, my niece and nephew. The small Uros I dedicate the two goals. He had last week's birthday.
But the FC fans that I dedicate the same results. I'm sorry that they see in Cottbus had such a bad game. We played lousy, honestly. With the football had little to do! But it just is.
If you make at the end of the gates, you're still right - and the luck on your side. Man, I had pork that Tremmel me put the ball at his feet. And when I did not think Elfer simple. Simply clean with the thing! I knew that I would meet again.
The five games without a goal, the 20 injections that I got in front of the game, the insults of Cottbus me could not make nervous. For I know that all behind me. Like the whole team. Without my ten players, I'm worth nothing. Together we got the 32 points that I am not alone.
That's why we have also met on Tuesday in the Old Town. It was a perfect evening. We had fun, but we also vowed to constitute a serious Cottbus. And we realized we need more such evenings. The stadium of friendship actually 14 friends were on the pitch. Everyone is running for the other, has for the other gekämpft.Ein friend asked me afterwards: Nova want to be you in Cologne legend? I replied: I do not cares to fail. I'm in the shape of my life and can still at least two years to play at this level.
I am particularly happy is the esteem in which I experience at the club. The Board has my compatriot Miso Brecko and put me after the final whistle by private jet to Frankfurt, so we got a flight to Slovenia on time and I could see my family more. This gesture I will never forget.
Only now do I even enjoy the moment. It is fast enough to be stressful. Because we are not yet saved. We still need four points, before we can celebrate. But then right ...!
More about Nova: Petit on Nova: "The boy has a nose!"> Overath on Nova: "For us he is worth gold"> thumb on Nova: "Wide awake at every opportunity '' Great balls for special items>
More Derby: Bayer boss Wooden Houses: The FC is Go>